Dagger in hand

A man of prodigious fortune, coming to add his opinion to some light discussion that was going on casually at his table, began precisely thus: "It can only be a liar or an ignoramus who will say otherwise than," and so on. Pursue that philosophical point, dagger in hand.

--Michel de Montaigne, Of the art of discussion.



Stab back: cmnewman99-at-yahoo.com


Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
 
Look, ma!
After nearly three years of this, I finally took the time to work out how to enable comments. Stay tuned for more breathtaking leaps up the html learning curve. See, I'm what you call a late adopter.


Comments:
Perhaps an upgrade in blogging software will be next!

Congrats on the technological leap. Of course, you realize that the spammers will be by to visit soon, no?
 
If I ever get ambitious enough with this as to exceed the capacities of blogger, maybe. But since I don't aspire to become a blogospherian titan of Pejmanian proportions, that's unlikely in the forseeable future.

Oh, goody. We'll see how long my low profile protects me from purveyors of the wondrous foodstuff.
 
Post a Comment